Summary: The Property Related Tenant Services (PRTS) Director reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for overseeing and supporting the agency’s Property Related Tenant Services Department. The PRTS Director’s primary responsibility will be managing relations with hundreds of formerly homeless tenants and the landlords associated with the program. The Director provides vision, support, establishing and maintaining relationships with all entities contracting with SSHH; guidance for service delivery of programs including housing location, property leasing and addresses housing retention. The Director is responsible for quality assurance, program development, oversight, and supervision. The Director formulates programmatic budgets, oversees program expenditures, and ensures programmatic quality. The Director assures service contract and regulatory compliance. The Director coordinates service delivery in close coordination with agency programs, funders, and community partners. The PRTS Director will work with the SSHH Executive Staff to appropriately manage and implement program policies and procedures that are consistent with the goals and mission of SSHH.
Employment decisions of personnel will be made solely on the basis of merit, skill, training, ability, and qualifications without discrimination with regard to: race, age, color, religious creed, gender, genetic information, genetic characteristics, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, religion, marital status, military status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide day-to-day leadership, supervision, and support to the PRTS department. Supervisors’ and teams. Ensure competency, quality services, employee engagement, and implementation of consistent, equitable program policies and procedures.
· Coordinate and facilitate team meetings, retreats, and other recurring staff events.
· Recruit, interview and hire all PRTS Department staff.
· Schedule, monitor, and supervise PRTS Department staff.
· Assure new employees are properly trained on responsibilities, duties and organization policies/procedures.
· Ensure PRTS Housing Locators complete SHRA housing applications accurately and work with referral agencies until clients are housed.
· Ensure PRTS Leasing Specialists/Housing Acquisition Specialists follow all written policies.
· Ensure PRTS Rental Property Inspector follow all inspection requirements established by HUD.
· Negotiate or mediate disputes related to staff, participants and landlords.